Sunday, November 22, 2009


Must have OMcandy Jewelry and the NEW line of 'Liquid Flow' Tanks!!
written by: Sarah Finn

Here I am wearing one of my favorite pairs of Ashley Reid's OmCandy hoops with gold bird shaped beads hanging down. I wear these (and all my omcandy) when I teach and when I dress up- they flow well with an active hip lifestyle. These pieces are so cool and look earthy yet funky and fun! Ashley's parent company Clewis Reid is an eco-friendly take on fashion - www.clewisreid.com. All her pieces have gold filled clasps, are long lasting, and easy to wear with all your fav pieces. Get yours today!
I have decided to blend my two loves: yoga and comfortable effective fashion into one great line of shirts called "Liquid Flow". The shirt itself will be the soft alternative apparel burnout material we all know and love and the sayings will be consistent with what you are hearing on your mat and what you want to continue to flow with on the street! They will have sayings like: shift happens, grace. , centered, and more!! We look forward to introducing the line early December. Call now to reserve yours as first batch is a small order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment