Thursday, April 30, 2009


Hola my sweet friends and yogis!!
I am so happy to announce the opening of Charleston Power Yoga! It is a dream come true and I can't wait to share the love with y'all as we create community and flow for all in downtown Charleston! Yoga has been a constant in my life... something that has challenged me daily and made me face my self at the worst of times and the best, carried me through happiness, sadness, relationships, jobs, and yet through all of it kept my attention the whole way... kept me focused, humbled, with ego in check!! ... quite an amazing physical and life practice I should say :) I can't wait to see all of you on the mat again real soon- so please stay tuned for updates as we open and where we will be movin' and groovin' until then!
~Om Shanthi ... Namaste'~
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment